The Foxhunts are interactive treasure hunts that guide the foxhunters (you) through the city center of Amsterdam. You are given a mission by The Eagle to help and save the city. Not only do you wander around the city, discovering more and more of this beautiful capital, you also play the main character in your story.
Foxhunts take approximately 4,5 hours and will require the participant to walk about 4 to 5 kilometers in total. Foxhunts are done in groups of 4-7 people. The games are immersive and engaging. They require proper English skills and an active attitude of mind. Should you want to do a Foxhunt with a smaller group or do you have any special preferences that you wish us to take into account? We’re flexible. Feel free to contact us for the possibilities.
- Is the Foxhunt also in Dutch (or another language)?
At the moment, the Foxhunts are only in English. We aim to expand this in the future to more version of different languages. If you have any suggestions, feel free to let us know!
- Are the Foxhunts wheelchair friendly?
Currently, there are parts of the Foxhunt which are unfortunately not wheelchair friendly but we are working hard on developing wheelchair friendly hunts! Should the participant need a wheelchair but still want to join? Contact us for the possibilities.
- For which ages are the Foxhunts recommended?
Ideally, we recommend people of the age of 15+ to play the Foxhunts. Note that strong language can be used. Foxhunts are personalized and adjusted based on preferences and the information provided.
Children younger than 15 are allowed to join but must be accompanied by an adult older than 18.
- Are the Foxhunts not too difficult?
The Foxhunts have been constructed carefully by creative experts. It is as difficult as your capabilities reach. Multiple dimensions combined with interactive gameplay resulting in your perfect Foxhunt. Never too difficult. But definitely not too easy.
- What can I expect during the game?
- A game master who always supervises the game and makes sure you’re safe and sound
- Little giveaways here and there
- About 5 hours of fun in Amsterdam
- The right tools and equipment just like a Foxhunter needs
- Minigames, sidequests and missions
The treasure hunt starts near Central Station and guides you through the Amsterdam city center to somewhere in the center.
- Are the Foxhunts really awesome?
How about you come to check for yourself?